We are looking for an Administration Supervisor to assist the Country Corporate Affairs Manager with the overall office operations. You will be responsible for day-to-day running of the office and ensure that proper support is provided to staff in all administrative areas.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars!
No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
You will be an integral part of the support team, receive coaching and mentoring to further your leadership skills and broaden your future career opportunities.
- Manage the filing system of your section of administration;
- Work closely with the drivers to ensure smooth vehicle operation and maintenance;
- Supervise the day to day work of the admin assistants and drivers;
- Monitor the performance of company vehicles, including weekly checks that the logbooks are filled in, services carried out on time and all documents are in order;
- Ensure that company equipment and assets are functional;
- Assist staff and visitors with flight/hotel arrangements and visas as necessary;
- Ensure that office premises, storerooms, car park are kept neat and tidy at all times;
- Assist with the organisation of social activities;
- Assist in ensuring peaceful relations with all other parties;
- Ensure all expats’ housing-related issues are dealt with;
- Identify areas of improvement and agency cost reduction.
We are looking for
- 3-5 years’ experience in office management;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, with excellent communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail;
- Great teamwork and cooperation skills.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite jobsearch.maersk.com.