This Job Description is not to be considered exhaustive. You may be expected to contribute to other activities out with the scope of this Job Description.
To support Luanda Base Management by assisting with organization, planning, Travel, administration and Petty Cash.
Main Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
- Provide administration support for SoniMech team;
- Effective management of diary, maintain Outlook Calendar, organize meetings as required;
- Travel administration: LOI’s, Visas, Tickets and Accommodation;
- Petty Cash administration;
- Organize weekly and monthly meetings with direct reports and teams; supervisor meetings, safety meeting, safety committee meetings;
- Manage job file systems as required;
- Minute all meetings and distribute minutes & actions;
- Co-ordinate weekly and monthly reports from various departments & set deadlines for submission to ensure delivery in the required timescale when required;
- Receive and direct all visitors and telephone calls for Facilities;
- Compile and research all facility-related invoices, code and distribute to appropriate personnel for approval;
- Execute courier requirements for Facility department;
- Arrange/setup of appointment;
- Provide back up for switchboard;
- Provide vacation/personal days/Medical leave Administration;
- Maintain and purchase office supplies for Facilities and Credit Union;
- Provide companywide telephone directory;
- Provide and administer new employee picture access card distribution and procedure;
- Any additional tasks relevant to ensure efficient running of department.
Individual Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment;
- Apply EnerMech Group and where appropriate Client’s Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures;
- Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in EnerMech QA Manuals are adhered to at all times;
- Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures.
Administration/Business Management Qualification
Experience, Competence, Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of MINPET and SME procedures concerning Visa process;
- Previous experience with databases;
- Previous experience with purchase orders and processes;
- Competent in note/minute taking;
- Competent in time management and organizing other people;
- Competent in setting up and maintaining filing systems;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving skills and an eye for detail;
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- High level of accuracy;
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative;
- Ability to achieve and maintain company standards.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite cats.enermech.com.