- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct;
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements;
- That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment;
- Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations;
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties;
- Ensure that technical related certification at all times is valid and available onboard;
- Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements;
- That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies;
- That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required;
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor;
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed;
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness;
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports;
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required;
- That clear daily guidelines are provided to all direct reports;
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations;
- Operational progress is reported to the Rig Manager and OIM as required;
- Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements;
- Active participation in meeting activities;
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions;
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Managing the overall condition and maintenance of all equipment onboard;
- Managing the technical department;
- Budgetary control of the department;
- Keeping the filing system onboard the unit up to date.
EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
- Machinery and equipment is operated in accordance to OEM guidelines.
- That the all equipment is maintained as required and maintenance is recorded.
- Sufficient stock of equipment spare parts and materials is maintained.
- As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite seadrill.csod.com.