The primary objective of this function is to manage and perform purchasing activities for the rigs or office in the assigned area in accordance with relevant Company Policies and Procedures.
- Support Strategic Sourcing with market and financial analysis consisting of spend data, basic marketing and decision analysis.
- Use only Company Approved Suppliers. Have requests for new suppliers reviewed and approved by the Head of Supply Chain.
- Review incoming Purchase Requisitions to review materials requirement for validity and priority.
- Ensure Fixed Pricing Agreements with Suppliers are being used to maximize cost savings
- Obtain and review quotes as per the relevant Company and Local Procedures
- Assisting supply chain manager in negotiate tender terms and condition for the purchasing of goods, services and supplies
- Follow up promptly clarifications and requests for information from Suppliers or the Rig
- Create and maintain mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with suppliers to foster feedback and continuous improvement
- Prepare Purchase Orders using Company Approved software(s).
- Ensure Company Policies & Procedures regarding Approval Process, Authority, SOX and FCPA are being strictly followed.
- Review all material and service requisitions (repair & return included) in terms of quantities, pricing, specs, proper coding, authorization limits, priority, urgency, etc.
- Constantly review and assess economics of local purchase against foreign purchase with consideration given to quality, certification, costs and delivery times.
- Continuously review of all open Purchase Orders and where necessary expedite overdue and outstanding PO’s with Suppliers
- Assist Account Payables with invoice discrepancies
- Maintain a general knowledge of Company Supply Chain and Financial Procedures
- Document procurement problems to allow effective resolution and prevention
- Take action on resolving local PIR’s and follow up as requested
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or equivalent in business/ supply chain or relevant
- 5-7 years’ experience. Ideally has worked offshore for more than 3 years and has been actively involved in some aspect of the Supply Chain, Inventory, and Procurement Process
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Working to or have attained CIPS qualification preferred, but not essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain, Inventory, and Procurement Process.
- Understanding of commercial concerns, operational imperatives and decision-making with regard to global materials sourcing decisions.
- Knowledge of rig operations.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate to a high standard both verbally and written.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision but also a team player.
- Negotiation with vendors.
Upholds Seadrill’s core values and reputation both internally and externally:
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite seadrill.csod.com.