To negotiate trading terms and identify and ensure promotions. All applicants must be Angolan citizens or possess card residence.
- Business Degree or any other relevant qualification
- 3 years retail buying experience;
- 3 years working experience within a pharmaceutical or health industry.
- Pharmaceutical knowledge;
- Financial indicators.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and English language;
- Negotiation skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Numeric reasoning;
- Project management skills
To maintain updated trading terms by:
- Analysing sales of different products to ensure optimal ranging;
- Determine trends related to changes in market/shortcomings;
- Liaise with suppliers;
- Negotiate trading terms to ensure maximum revenue and maintain a set GP;
- Manage supplier relationship;
- Ensure availability of stock;
- Monitor stock movement – correct stock received on time at the right place;
- Control short dated products;
- Manage stock write-offs.
To ensure continuous promotional activity in the group by:
- Project manage the promotions drives in the group;
- Align with Marketing to ensure synergy;
- Set and maintain pricing;
- Handle branch queries related to pricing;
- Track effectiveness of each promotion and react accordingly
Applicant Feedback Policy
Shoprite endeavours to provide feedback to all candidates whenever possible. However, if you do not hear from one of our Recruiters within 30 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.