At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Our Cloud and Data Platform Sellers Serve as the customer lead advocate for many clients throughout the sales cycle, and manages client IT, LOB or buyer group customer relationships;
- Responsible for client satisfaction and for revenue generation via frequent communications within a large and diverse territory assignment;
- Identifies opportunities, and works with, engages, or leads a team including the Territory Sales Representatives (TSRs), Sales Specialists, Business Partners, Influencers and others as appropriate. Validates, qualifies and prioritizes opportunities;
- Performs as the central point to pull together the elements of a complete customer solution;
- Populates and maintains a customer records database to support opportunity pipeline management;
- Develops a reporting structure, follows up and participates with a territory sales team in closing the sale. Ensures that the customer understands the solution and its benefits, pricing, delivery, warranty and contract information and any other relevant terms and conditions;
- Follows up on quotes and contract submissions within IBM and with the customer to accelerate and close the sale;
- Identifies and establishes ongoing relationships with the IBM team that generate increased IBM revenue in assigned territory;
- Engages, builds relationships and works effectively with business partners and influencers to ensure their participation in successful, cost effective achievement of sales objectives.
Clearly articulates business issues, advises customer on the latest industry trends and technology solutions, and recommends IBM products, services and solutions that solve the business problem.
Within their area of specialization in Cloud and Data Platform, key aspects of the portfolio will include:
- Digital Business Automation;
- Integration and Development;
- Management and Platforms;
- Hybrid Data Management;
- Unified Governance;
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Should be fluent in Portuguese and English;
- Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise;
- Refer to JD.
About Business Unit
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds – public, private, and hybrid – enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.