Our Finance team in Angola is looking for a Corporate Finance Business Partner to join us. In this role you will act as a business partner for Marketing Department, providing the management with opinions and financial facts, key performance indicators in relation to the Plans, Brand and Trade Marketing activities in order to facilitate effective decision taking and minimize operational expenditures.
- Participate proactively in the process of decision taking of Marketing Department to enhance financial impact in the Marketing activities;
- Provide the marketing team with commercial and financial expertise necessary to improve decision making process;
- Coordinate and conduct budgeting process and marketing activity plan. Provide the department with feasible information in advance in order to help Marketing management team to monitor performance and correct deviations if necessary;
- Assist the conception, design, implementation and dissemination of necessary information systems to manage the Department;
- Support the Marketing management in the development and implementation of practical procedures/ control systems that assure prevalence of sound control environment within the department and at the Distributor level, in line with the Distribution agreement in place;
- Play an active role in the development of the company Excise strategy;
- Understanding and modelling the financial impact of excise and pricing changes on profit, cash flow and AIT, seeking insights and making recommendations aimed at driving sustainable revenue growth for both BAT and the government;
- Participate in the contracts negotiation and related Marketing function payments. i.e. agreements with Agencies, activities’ Sponsors, Customers, etc;
- In partnership with Trade Marketing and Brand Marketing, provide inputs on ACRECs and perform PIRs for all brand and trade activities as well as disseminate learnings;
- Gather and analyse competitor’s and other FMCGs performance related information such as pricing strategies and structures, route to market, competitor’s margin and performance;
- Develop and coach subordinate and contribute to creation of an excellent working environment;
- Ensure that actual performance of the company up to brand margin is accurately and correctly reflected in SAP system;
- Ensure that marketing finance related records (electronic and paper) are managed in accordance with the approved retention schedules and Angola legislation.
- Commercial Engineering, Finance or Accounting qualification;
- 2-3 years experience in a relevant position;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player;
- Growth oriented;
- Mobile professionals.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite careers.bat.com.