Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology.
Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
The main purpose for the position is to conduct indirect purchasing for Angola and also give administrative assistance to the General Manager Angola.
Indirect purchasing duties will include the following:
- Setup and regular review of material groups and the purchasing strategy. Setup a supplier structure aligned with the product and global strategy for Robert Bosch Angola;
- Conduct and support supplier decisions and awarding;
- Conduct RFQ validation and comparison;
- Conduct negotiation and contracting according to material group bundling level, reach purchasing ratio target and optimize costs;
- Conduct and coordinate sourcing activities (new projects, localization, 2nd sourcing etc.) cooperate with commodity buyers in other African countries;
- Continuous assessment of supplier performance, contracts and price negotiations
- Process purchase orders within SAP;
- Secure early involvement by the internal business partner (requestors).
Administrative duties will include the following:
- Screening telephone calls, taking messages and responding to queries;
- Arranging domestic and international flights, transportation, and accommodation;
- Managing the diary for the General Manager;
- Coordinating meetings, conference calls, and interviews;
- Preparing for board meetings, which includes drafting agendas, gathering and printing all necessary documents, and organizing refreshments;
- Organizing staff appreciation functions, and other company events;
- Compiling and submitting expense reports to General Manager.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English;
- 5 years + experience in general administrative duties;
- 5 years + experience working with suppliers, doing negotiations and supporting creation of purchasing strategies;
- Computer literacy on MS Office (especially Word & Excel);
- Experience working on SAP.
- Ability to work independent as well as part of a team;
- Strong personal initiative and drive ;
- The ability to pay attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- High level of energy and continuously willing to learn;
- Need to be able to multitask;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills.
University degree in Purchasing, Logistic or related field.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite jobs.smartrecruiters.com.