• Act as Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for management and safe delivery of the region’s portfolio of Minor Modification Projects;
• Plan a timely execution of Minor Modification projects activities including work preparation, planning, execution and close-out;
• Responsible as work preparator for the development of minor Modification work Plans and for execution of those plans;
• Interface Management for all minor modifications construction activity through to execution completion, MC1, SH1 or equivalent certification;
• Responsible for verifying Construction Completion (MC1 sign-off) and undertaking safe and compliant commissioning and hand-over of minor modifications;
• Liaise with functional Planning/Scheduler to ensure Minor Modifications activities are being planned and scheduled at SAP/Primavera;
• Support Level 2 risk assessment reviews for minor modification activities;
• For assigned minor modification projects and activities, manage internal stakeholders and interfaces with Engineering, Operations, Reliability, Maintenance, Integrity, PSCM, Construction, Commissioning, GPO and other project stakeholders including GWO and external partners.
Qualifications and Competencies
• Degree qualified in engineering or equivalent minor modification planning and execution experience;
• Must have experience in the oil and gas industry;
• Broad understanding of Offshore Operations, and Project execution;
• Preferable to be familiar with COMPANY ways of working and executing strategies;
• Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skill.