The main duty of this position is to oversee all activities taking place on the deck as well as the helideck at offshore facilities.
- Organizing and supervising the deck crews;
- Maintenance of cranes and other relevant lifting appliances;
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports;
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required;
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports;
- All drills and checks are conducted as required;
- All applicable reports and logs are maintained as required by direct supervisor;
- Safe and efficient execution of operations as per procedures;
- Active participation in meeting activities;
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift;
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions;
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor;
- Deck or rig floor operations as required or directed;
- Preparation for future drilling operations;
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment;
- That cranes and lifting appliances are maintained and maintenance is recorded;
- All other relevant deck equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded;
- Enough stock of spare parts and materials required are maintained.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Basic Safety Training;
- Health certificate Offshore;
- IWCF Well Control Awareness Course Level 1;
- Stage 3 Crane Operator Certificate.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite caglobal.catsone.com.