Heading Moz is looking for a Direct Labour Controller (M/F) for a client in security industry to be based in Maputo.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Headcount management (strategic planning of headcount requirement: interact with operations, sales and human resources departments to identify future capacity requirements);
- Process improvement;
- Labour cost management;
- Quotations and costing (Maintaining and providing cost information to the sales and commercial departments for use in bids and quotes);
- Commercial customer files (create, update and manage physical customer files with contracts, contract schedules, important correspondence, costings, quotations, etc);
- Uploading of financial data at month end (uploading financial packs relating to direct labour information only);
- Triangle balancing (responsible for the production of the monthly of accounts receivable, operations and payroll);
- Assist with budget and forecast process (Compare actual results to budget/forecast for direct labour costs and identify reasons for variances);
- Among other tasks .
- Minimum of bachelor degree in Finance/cost accounting/management accountig or other related areas;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with financial management and/or cost accounting;
- Knowledge of financial principles and practices;
- Knowledge of financial controls and audit standarts;
- Deep understanding of accounting and ERP systems;
- Knowledge of how to perform reconciliations;
- Knowledge and/or understanding of different costing principles;
- Working knowledge around direct labour management preferred;
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English.