Heading Moz is looking for a Distribution Manager for a client in FMCG Industrie.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Optimum planning of production requirements and dispatching in order to ensure OTIF delivery to all consumers and costumers;
- Ensure that the best operating practices are in place – Delivery – Quality – Customer Service;
- Constinuos developing & recommending alternatives for distribution process improvement;
- Developing and implementing the performance metrics & dashboards for the distribution function;
- Responsible for the coaching and leadership by example of all distribuition staff;
- Implement continuos process improvement initiatives within the distribuition function;
- Implement effective distribuition RTM System – Goods; Crates; Vehicles; Customers & Retailers;
- Implement an effective – Tracking system – linked to driver performance control vs vehicle costs;
- Computerise distribuition reporting – dashboards to measure – speed, cost, quality & safety, zero waste;
- SOP – Implement and enforce all essential standart operating procedures ensuring GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices – Distribution);
- Develop and Implement a performance management system (score cards) with clearly defined targets and measure aligned with the objectives and key results of the business.
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum five years of management experience in a senior role in distribution within the FMCG food business;
- Diplomas/Degree in Distribution, Logistics, Despatch, Delivery or related area;
- Must be able to work, communicate and perform throughout all levels of the organization, laborers, supervisors, managers & executives;
- Knowledge of In-house systems, Product/portifolio, Familiar with Mozambican legislation with regards to vehicle and delivery services, quality assurance principles – ISO 22 000 , FSSC 22000;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications; Statistical and visualisation techniques and methodologies;
- Experience in the use of information systems that support the delivery of business results and process management;
- Excelent communications and writing skills in portuguese and english.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite heading.peoplenect.com.