Heading Moz is looking for a Documentation Specialist Responsible for all aspects of document control within assigned project scope.
Tasks and Responsabilities
- Implement the Information Management Plan, and supporting document control procedures;
- Comply with Company Records Management Program;
- Comprehend and enforce the Information Management sections of Project Plans, Contract Coordination Procedures, and Purchase Orders;
- Perform quality checks on Engineering and Supplier deliverables (Doc number, title, revision, date etc.) comply with project requirements. Report deficiencies to Information Management Lead ;
- Confirm existence and ensure suitability as well as accuracy of Master Document Registers (MDRs), Supplier Master Document Registers (SMDRs), and Document Distribution Matrixes (DDMs) and upgrade and maintain as required to meet project document management needs;
- Ensure contractor and supplier documentation deliverables meet contract requirements by performing quality checks for compliance, and initiating corrective actions and report deficiencies to Information Management Lead;
- Report progress on completion of deliverables, issue look ahead, and overdue reports;
- Actively participate in project meetings and anticipate information management needs;
- Prepare training materials and conduct project Information Management workshops with the Project Team (PT);
- Train clerical staff in handling of Contractor, Supplier and PT generated documentation in accordance with overall Information Management Plan and supporting project procedures;
- Routinely conduct gap analysis of Contractor Document Control Procedures against Company requirements, document results, and make recommendations for upgrades;
- Identify differences between Contractor”s Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and Company EDMS (UDOCS), and share results with Project Information Management Lead and Common Skill Center;
- Conduct quarterly assessments of Contractor”s Document Control processes; document results, and raise concerns to Project Information Management Lead;
- Among others.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong written communication skills including proven ability to create procedures and presentations as well as routine interactions with Project teams;
- Working knowledge of Information Management requirements across all project phases;
- Working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS);
- High proficiency in Document Control IT tools, databases, and administrative procedures;
- University degree is desirable with preference for technical disciplines;
- 5+ years industry working experience in areas of operations and/or project technical support, including working experience with document management, and IT systems and tools.