- Assembling, installing, tuning, repairing and maintaining the electrical components of equipment, apparatus, motors, generators, transformers and other electrical machines, ensuring;
- Detect and determine deficiencies. Locate, repair, refine or replace faulty components and parts, using the appropriate tools and apparatus;
- Ensure the good condition of the work equipment and tools, complying with the safety and hygiene standards in order to carry out the work;
- Report anomalies and receive instructions from your superior;
- Read, interpret drawings, diagrams, safety standards and other technical specifications regarding the work to be performed.
- Angolan nationality;
- Minimum qualifications to 12th Class + Professional Development in the area of electricity;
- Minimum professional experience of 3 years, preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry;
- Good knowledge of English.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite jobs.dietsmann.com.