Heading is recruiting for its client a Envoironmental, Social and Governance Manager (M/F) to be based in Lichinga.
- Organize, manage and motivate the ESG department staff;
- Set goals, prepare work plans and budgets and manage against these;
- Plan and organize community and stakeholder communication and manage the community social development fund program;
- Plan and organize environmental activities to prevent and mitigate adverse impact and advance conservation and other positive developments;
- Plan and provide health & safety support to operational and forestry teams to ensure that the following is being held: Tool.box-talks, safety inspections, satety indutions and training, drug use and other controls accident reporting, and organization of accident investigations;
- Manage and ensure the effective application of the grievance system;
- Take part in government or forest sector initiatives related to certifications, stakeholder engagement or key areas of ESG interest;
- Support and collaborate with management with input from an ESG pespective on key operational decisions written contracts to ensure compliance with ESG commitments;
- Through the planned activities, ensure compliance with agreements, policies and procedures, and the standards are committed to follow;
- Organize and manage external and internal ESG related audits and inspections, including FSC audits and audits by government offices;
- Develop corrective action and other ad-hoc plans and manage their execution required to close out CARs, other requests from auditors and to rectify internal deficiencies;
- Develop materials and provide training to staff to ensure that all relevant individuals are operating in a manner to ensure that meets all of its E&S obligations, as well a ensuring the company maintains and expands its E&S certifications;
- Responsible for keeping an overview of the E&S impacts and aspects resister and environmental risk assessments, and ensuring that the various managers ensure that they are kept up to date and are effectively communicated.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite heading.peoplenect.com.