Selling of company products for increasing sales revenue. Analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends. Developing new channel partners to expand product reach in the market and coordinating with the partners to assist them to promote our products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prospecting for new customers;
- Planning business development with larger customers;
- Analyzing performance of the key accounts;
- Setting distribution route targets and making sure that they are realized.
- Analyzing competitors displays and prices;
- Information on competitors, Products and brands;
- Out of stock information and Brand assortments;
- Availing products and planning promotion.
- Handling of customer complaints;
- Ensure proper invoicing and timely deliveries;
- Managing customer enquiries;
- Managing debts and credit days.
- Ensure company product availability in all outlets
5.Introduction of New products
- Ensuring listing of new products is done;
- Organizing new product sampling to create awareness;
- Providing samples to the traders.
- Giving out Market Research about our competitors;
- Business trends of our brands and our competitors;
- General industrial behavior of customers and consumers;
- Reporting business and marketing trends of our products;
- Understanding of competitors place in the market by category and channels;
- Feeding back competitor activities to the brand manager.
- Training and coaching account developers and merchandisers in the designated region;
- Training and coaching both internal and distributor sales representatives.
- Sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers;
- Regular visits to markets; collecting relevant market information. Extending the reach & penetration of our products and Identifying key importers & distributors in spective markets
Identify trade gaps and opportunities; recommend new and existing channels to increase product availability countrywide as per set target;
- Coordinates sales effort with accounting, logistics and technical service groups;
- Ensuring customer relationships and service levels to outlets, in terms of order fulfilment, merchandising, frequency of service and complaints handling;
- Collect & collate a database for competitive products, pricing, players and other relevant details about supplier, importer & local distributor;
- Mapping & understanding the entire route to market & channel, from point of clearing at the port, all the way to the consumers;
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products;
- Prepare & present timely reports per defined timelines.
Work experience requirement
- 7-10 years sales experience (including field based exposure)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
- Developing Plans;
- Communicating Effectively;
- Driving Continuous Improvement.
- Leveraging Opportunities;
- Coordinating Project Activities;
- Managing Time;
- Customer Centricity;
- Negotiating Agreements;
- Project Management;
- People Leadership;
- Strategic Vision and Futuristic Thinking;
- Adapting to Change.
- Sound understanding of the FMCG Industry;
- Verbal and written communication in French, English & Portuguese;
- Knowledge of financial implications and awareness;
- High level of attention to detail.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite jobs.iffco.com.