Responsible for all accounting, budgeting, financial controls, and costs for a functional organization (i.e. supply chain, marketing, engineering, manufacturing etc.). Ensures consistent application of accounting practices. Partners with the function to provide finance leadership across the organization.
- Partners with function leaders to provide input into development of business strategies;
- Partners with the function to provide financial guidance and direction;
- Manages all accounting practices for the function; conducts the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and forecast processes;
- Works with the business segment controller or business unit/line of business controller to apply consistent accounting practices;
- Manages the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process, including general ledger and subsidiary financial ledgers;
- Maintains a strong control environment across the key business cycles, including account reconciliations;
- Provides appropriate resources for internal and external financial and process audits;
- Implements recommended changes to accounting practices;
- Coordinates financial modeling and analysis in support of business decisions;
- Drives function initiatives through the business unit/business segment;
- Develops and presents reports and analyses to the function leader;
- Coaches and mentors all finance staff; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Business Partnering;
- Financial Planning and Forecasting;
- Financial Analysis;
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required;
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification required;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Finance position.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite caglobal.catsone.com.