Heading is recruiting for its client an oil and gas company, a Financial and Administration Manager (m/f) to be based in Maputo.
- Manage the finance and administration department;
- Provide and interprete financial information;
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends;
- Analyse change and advise accordingly;
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans;
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance;
- Analise competitors and market trends;
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risks;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Manage the financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Coordinate with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue;
- Product accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- Manage Budgets;
- Suggest new sources of finance for a company´s debt facilities;
- Keep abreast of change in financial regulations and legislation.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite heading.peoplenect.com.