Heading is recruiting for its client a Head of Customer Value Management (m/f) for Maputo.
- Deliver the Customer Value Management strategy that will drive and enable the customers value, targets and objectives;
- Translate Organizational strategy into meaningful operational targets and strategic focus areas for the business unit under management;
- Ensure that the focus areas are disseminated to all levels in the business unit;
- Develop upsellin, prevention and winback initiatives with the aim of achieving growth targets from CVM angle;
- Follow up on in-country execution issues, supported by PMO, EBS, Ops, BI centralized planning tracking of retention and prevention, supported by the planning function;
- Deploy initiatives to be able to measure and report on churn and churn drivers from each country (ie drive reporting efforts);
- Provide guidelines to in-country Retention teams (also giving inputs into PD´s);
- Sing off in country Churn survey scripts and other customer-facing material as requested etc;
- Work closely with Customer experience manager to determine and address Churn and retention objectives at all the various touchpoints (Sales, Installers, Payment platforms, Social Media, Traditional customer care: front counters and call centre, platforms;
- Manage team members to ensure effective delivery of business unit objectives;
- Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members;
- Determine and analyze development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for an executed;
- Create an effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met;
- Review and update the department´s organizational structure and role description on at least an annual basis to ensure that they are fit for purpose and contain all the accountabilities of each team member.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite heading.peoplenect.com.