Heading is recruiting for its client a Head of Customer Value Management (m/f) for Maputo.
- Deliver the Customer Value Management strategy that will drive and enable the customers value, targets and objectives;
- Translate Organizational strategy into meaningful operational targets and strategic focus areas for the business unit under management;
- Ensure that the focus areas are disseminated to all levels in the business unit;
- Develop upsellin, prevention and winback initiatives with the aim of achieving growth targets from CVM angle;
- Follow up on in-country execution issues, supported by PMO, EBS, Ops, BI centralized planning tracking of retention and prevention, supported by the planning function;
- Deploy initiatives to be able to measure and report on churn and churn drivers from each country (ie drive reporting efforts);
- Provide guidelines to in-country Retention teams (also giving inputs into PD´s);
- Sing off in country Churn survey scripts and other customer-facing material as requested etc;
- Work closely with Customer experience manager to determine and address Churn and retention objectives at all the various touchpoints (Sales, Installers, Payment platforms, Social Media, Traditional customer care: front counters and call centre, platforms;
- Manage team members to ensure effective delivery of business unit objectives;
- Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members;
- Determine and analyze development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for an executed;
- Create an effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met;
- Review and update the department´s organizational structure and role description on at least an annual basis to ensure that they are fit for purpose and contain all the accountabilities of each team member.