The HR Advisor is a key member of Human Resources team in the Africa Region and a focal point for human resources support (onshore and offshore) to assigned rigs in Angola. The role requires a person with the ability to proactively and professionally provide operational support and strategic consultation to key stake holders in alignment with corporate HR directives.
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct;
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements;
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties;
- Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements;
- Non-compliance’s promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Be a dedicated HR Advisor supporting and liaising people management;
- Responsible for the End-to-End Employee life cycle process, including recruitment, appraisal & performance management, employee engagement, learning & development and succession planning following company regulations and local employment laws;
- Partner with rig management team by providing proactive solutions to ensure proper manning and crew onboarding;
- Communicate and Collaborate with Global and Regional HR teams;
- Responsible for processing and providing support on employees’ visa/work permit application, medical examination, client requirements, expenses claims, etc;
- Coordinate and manage agencies ensuring crew team have the required support;
- Oversee and ensure processing of employee assignment changes;
- Ensure maintenance of personal data, proper personnel and registration of all relevant information into the HR database;
- Keep focus on cost control and report on Headcount deviation from budget;
- Employee data management systems: Oracle, Cornerstone, SkillsVX, etc;
- Contribute in internal projects working cross functionally in a matrix fast paced organization;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Partner with local agencies and corporate recruiting team to source candidates for vacant positions;
- Coordinate hiring process and provide guidance to get qualified candidates;
- Ensure that the employment documents are processed, distributed and registered according to requirements.
- Coordinate with HRSSC Training team & Safety Training Officer to organize training and ensure that all personnel have the valid certificates for their respective position/role;
- Works with operator/client to ensure personnel/training requirements are met;
- Follow-up on training compliance matrix to meet compliance standard.
Performance & Talent management
- Partner with rig leadership to address individual and team performance;
- Identify top/lower performers and recommend career planning as appropriate;
- Monitor and analyse Employee Engagement Survey on assigned Rigs;
- Support on People Committees.
- Operate within Seadrill’s Key principles for business conduct;
- For level of authority see Seadrill’s Delegation of Authority Schedule
- Education/certification: Diploma in Human Resources/ Business Administration or equivalent;
- Fluency and strong communication in both Portuguese and English language is required;
- Experience collaborating with multiple geographic locations;
- 3 plus years of HR experience, with preference experience within Drilling companies, and global oil & gas industry;
- General knowledge of HR process, such as recruitment, employee relations, performance management, disciplinary process, succession planning, HRIS, training & development, etc.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to multi task;
- Good networking and stakeholder management;
- A proven problem-solver, tenacious about reaching a solution;
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented mindset;
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills, with an appropriate sense of urgency;
- Supportive team-oriented approach, with a can-do, positive attitude;
- Able to identify and implement improvement initiatives;
- Proactive and driven, can effectively anticipate future challenges and identify options for dealing with them;
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Good knowledge of Employment Law, legislation & trends in the Angolan region;
- Culturally sensitive and internationally aware, including awareness of relevant legal frameworks (Employment Laws).
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite seadrill.csod.com.