Developing and pursuing new opportunities in view of promoting Company to the Oil and Gas main stakeholders in Angola, Congo, Mozambique and Nigeria accordingly develop Company business both on local and foreign personnel in respective countries.
- Maximize contacts with key accounts, key contacts and other instrumental persons of the main Oil and Gas companies / contractors / stakeholders at various organizational level, and focus efforts to be proposed bidding or running for prequalification, get prequalified and win contracts, and generate new enquiries for the business in line with the Head Office’s strategic plan;
- Manage the Business Development process. Network with people at various levels in the marketplace aiming to develop long-term business relationships. Get a proper intelligence of the market so to propose and agree tailored ambitious still achievable business plan and then adequately approach the market;
- Ensure prequalification of the organization with existing and potential customers, to enable us to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities;
- Ensure that the enquiries are received and screened, determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and to ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between Company and the clients;
- Analysis of the local employment market;
- Gather applications of potential local consultants – i.e. building a base of CVs;
- Ensure liaison with Head Office as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues. Alert on such matters that may affect the market and/or the Company;
- Liaise with Head Office on submission of bid documents. Customer Relationship Management during project execution, aimed at securing repeat business;
- Ensure through creditworthiness analysis, risk analysis, proper ethical dealings, contract terms or else that the Company is not at risk in the contracts that are being secured ; also ensure that proper authority is sought for entering in contracts as per internal regulations;
- Interact with General Managers to maintain relationships with customers during project execution, especially from the point of generating additional work orders;
- Provide weekly input to management based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects. Provide weekly feedback on international activities – e.g. meetings attended, new clients attracted etc;
- Gather, analyse and report on monthly basis in writing market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Business or Engineer degree;
- Mandatory previous experience in Oil and Gas Services;
- Preferably with previous experience in Africa;
- Languages: English & Italian are mandatory, French and Portuguese is a plus.
- Based in Luanda;
- Resident position;
- 3 return ticket to home country provided per year;
- Accommodation & transportation provided;
- International Healthcare program.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite www.oilandgasjobsearch.com.