PRI is hiring a Managing Partner
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies to attain the goals of the board and shareholders;
- Audit and manage cost allocation and business rules to ensure freight charges are sourced to the correct cost center and budget;
- Review aging reports from freight vendors to ensure all invoices have been received and our accounts are current.
- Degree in Company Management, Accounting, Logistics, or relevant field;
- More than eight (8) years in Accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures;
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Primavera/ERP/SAP;
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese.