Heading Moz is looking for a National Health and Safety Manager (M/F) for a client in security industry to be based in Maputo.
Tasks and responsibilities.
- Manage and review the Quality Management System (QMS);
- Plan and manage internal quality audit process;
- Manage ISO certification process;
- Implement and manage SHE for the company nationally;
- Drive, embed and improve on Health and Safety culture within the company;
- Manage the budget/expenses (Prepare annual input on estimated management development for business units);
- Staff management and development;
- Health and Safety (Participate in the design, development, review, implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year).
- Relevant quality assurance qualification or equivalent;
- NEBOSH or equevalent qualification;
- Procurement qualification;
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in HSE and quality assurance;
- Proficient in Portuguese and English.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite heading.peoplenect.com.