We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Gain and utilize expertise in specific aspects of a PSLs’ technology and services portfolio to educate Customers, Operations and BD on features, advantages and benefits of the PSL solution offerings;
- Under broad direction, the Technical Sales Advisor job family is accountable for Delivery Execution;
- This entails pursuing excellence in all day-to-day activities, identifying technical needs of customers through product knowledge and geographic understanding of challenges, aiding the BD organization in pursuit of work through customer interaction and internal/external workshops, providing technical recommendation to BD for proposal preparation regarding solution upsell, aiding operations and BD in the diagnosis and communication of solutions delivery issues, all utilizing a detailed knowledge base of specific subPSL products, services and solutions;
- Technical Sales Advisors help establish the strategic direction in the work area through clear understanding of the local customer’s business drivers and technical challenges and are responsible for identifying and executing up-sell (POP Plan) strategies within a geography of responsibility;
- Maintains an overview of the external market and Halliburton’s marketing strategies by collaborating with the PSL, Region/Country Business Development, Account and Tech Teams to identify opportunities to grow profitable revenue and maintain awareness of the technology available from the PSL;
- Provides input to PSL technology project priorities through the understanding of the market, customers needs and technology GAPs within the geographic customer base;
- Executes tactical action plans as set by Country management team;
- Must possess thorough understanding of the supported sub PSL’s technology and broad understanding of the associated development tools;
- Understands and promotes the PSL’s quality directives;
- Assures that all operations are performed in a consistent manner in compliance with all HSE and OE policies and best practices;
- Utilizes project management skills and tracking tools in the organization and execution of project assignments;
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff;
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions;
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or related discipline required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in energy services industry with preferably a minimum of 5 years as a field professional.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite jobs.halliburton.com.