Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
The Aker Solutions’ Subsea team based in Luanda, is an innovative, dynamic and highly competent team that provides advanced subsea systems and services for use in water depths down to 2000 meters. We are now looking for creative and talented candidates who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Angolan market
- Ensures the daily activities of Quality Control in the workshop and / or other locations, as defined by his line manager;
- Performs completion of Quality Control Inspection Checklist and Material Provision forms, according to the load requirements;
- Supports the monitoring of the system related to non-compliances Reported and where necessary, provides information and supports in the formulation of solutions by recommendation so as to prevent recurrences.
Inspection of Activities and Equipment
- In charge of quality control activities and product and equipment inspection, in accordance with the requirements set and notifies the leaders of each area in regard to nonconformance situations and ensures the connection with supervisors;
- Performs the activities foreseen in the test and inspection plan , such as:
- The Performing risk analysis for critical operations;
- the Inspection of goods and services or control manufacturing processes, in order to verify compliance with quality Standards;
- The Performing quality control inspections during the execution of the work;
- And the implementation of the final inspection of completed tasks;
- Performs calculations and periodic statistics on detected defects, providing his superior with data on the levels and quality costs and the corrective actions to be implemented;
- Performs visual control of elements, machines and apparatus and / or uses appropriate equipment in order to check whether they comply with quality Standards;
- Performs checkups and makes use of measuring instruments and verification and / or testing their operation;
- Checks whether the presented features are within the requirements defined by the technical specifications of each instrument / equipment;
- Notes the found defects or anomalies and reports in the event of default, manufacturing services;
- Ensures compliance and product quality, using stamps, stickers, labels, codes or other standard symbols.
- Undergraduate level or 12th Grade with specialized training in the Quality area.
- Professional experience 3 to 5 years in similar function performance and Inspections (Quality Control activities).
Qualifications / Professional Skills
General and Multidisciplinary Skills
- Portuguese and fluent English;
- Computer skills from user point of view.
- Good knowledge of the creation of Quality Control Systems;
- Knowledge of codes and standards;
- Good knowledge of quality systems, including ISO 9001/2000 Standard;
- Good knowledge of the specific procedures of Aker Solutions;
- Good knowledge of inspection technics and measurement of products;
- Capacity of technical report elaboration.
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Good work/life balance;
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks;
- Development opportunities.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga envie seus detalhes por e-mail para firstname.lastname@example.org