Rebranding Project Engineer
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects;
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications;
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer;
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software (AutoCAD);
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects;
- Project management and supervision skills;
- Decision making ability and leadership skills;
- Current engineer license;
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field.