Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology.
Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
- Operative price management and price coordinator for the relevant countries;
- Responsible for product segments KPI’s, advise measures to improve/achieve KPI’s, counter product segment cannibalization and close product gaps;
- “Owner” of growth activities by reviewing, confirming and monitor implementation of growth measures;
- Medium term regional product strategy coordinate and review;
- Owner of market intelligence and competitor information sharing with relevant countries;
- Product mix optimization, focus segment and focus products to maximize EBIT;
- Responsible for ideation of central and country promotional activities;
- Insure aligned scope of activities and mix per customer cluster;
- Manage the lifecycle of channel / customer exclusive products.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role;
- 5 years + experience in managing & coaching a diverse team;
- High affinity and know-how regarding marketing/sales processes & price management;
- Solid understanding of buying patterns in relevant retail channels;
- Good know-how of digital requirements for future business to business transactions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Your personal characteristics:
- Customer and result oriented;
- Detail orientated;
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing Management or related field required
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite jobs.smartrecruiters.com.