Heading Moz is looking for a RPO Engineer (Network Performance & Optimization)(M/F) position to be based in Maputo.
The engineer will be responsible for performance optimization, parameter setting/tuning and analytical skills using statistical data and drive test logs.
- Responsible to keep the dependability performance of the network resources at optimum level by ensuring that network resources problems are detected & corrected according to the agreed timing and standards set;
- To highlight network resource deficiencies & anticipate future degradations if applicable;
- Responsible for delivering Radio Network Performance Improvement services, activities include radio network planning, performance monitoring, statistical handling & analysis, tuning, optimization, troubleshooting, and feature implementation for GSM/WCDMA/LTE;
- Expected to participate in the development of the service portfolio in order to create and improve delivery methods, guidelines, tools and service descriptions;
- To provide technical support in costumer discussions & respond to quires related to radio network design & optimization;
- To maintain & enchance KPI´s of the Radio Network;
- To act on relevant problems escalated from the front office surveillance function so that resource problems are remedied or escaleted to corresponding system support units;
- To contribute in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department group;
- To be on emergency on-call assistance after hours for related area outages.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication,Engineering/Computer,Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience as RPO engineer, operation and maintenance of telecom networks;
- Experience/knowledge of end to end RF optimization skills including KPI monitoring and parameter audit & performance optimization;
- Knowledge of GSM, UMTS, LTE;
- Knowledge in radio performance analysis for voice and data service;
- Excellent with radio network tools such as U-2000, Genex Probe. GeNex Probe Assistant, TEMS, MapInfo. Ofline M2000
- Excellent Knowledge of the network resource topology configuration characteristics and capabilities for the applicable work areas Core, Access, Radio or VAS;
- Good Knowledge of network implementation/integration/testing process.