Responsible for performing highly specialized accounting work required to maintain the department’s general ledger. Performs detailed financial analysis of the department’s chart of accounts and financial statements by identifying and analyzing unusual variances.
- Analyzes, records and reports accounting transactions in a timely manner;
- Prepares general ledger entries and account reconciliations;
- Prepares balance sheets and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports;
- Responds to inquiries received from management, internal and external auditors, Sarbanes-Oxley audit group and others regarding financial results, special reporting requests;
- Reviews existing internal controls on a regular basis and develops new internal controls as necessary;
- Analyzes current procedures and recommends changes to develop and implement best practice accounting procedures;
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite caglobal.catsone.com.