Responsible for the safe positioning of the unit and Responsible Navigator as per international maritime regulations.
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct;
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements;
- That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment;
- Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations;
- That marine certification at all times is valid and available onboard;
- Safe and efficient execution of marine operations as per procedures;
- That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies;
- That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required;
- Stability and ballast operations are conducted according to requirements;
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor;
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required;
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed;
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness;
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
- The uninterrupted manning of the dynamic positioning console;
- That neither dynamic position console nor bridge is left unattended at any time;
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports;
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports;
- Visible leadership by monitoring daily operations;
- Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements;
- Active participation in meeting activities;
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift;
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions;
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
Equipment & Systems
- That the bridge equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded;
- Equipment is prepared for future marine operations.
As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite seadrill.csod.com.