We are currently recruiting a SPS Base Representative for Eni, based in Luanda, Angola. The main duties of the role will be to coordinate and manage a team of fabrication site supervisors, ensuring that the fabrication and testing of sub-sea systems, and servicing and mobilization of ROV tools is in accordance with project specifications, budget, schedule and safety requirements.
The Key responsibilities are:
- The fabrication and testing progress information accuracy and updating;
- The Compliance of fabrication works to schedule;
- The mobilization and servicing in due time of the ROV/subsea tools necessary to carry out offshore campaign;
- To manage fabrication site supervisors monitoring fabrication and testing progress;
- To interface with project engineers and support specialist during project execution to solve technical problems arising during fabrication;
- To manage fabrication and test contractors;
- To close-out report preparation;
- Third parties authorities interface management and certification activities follow-up.
Required knowledge, technical or professional skills:
- Commissioning – Start Up (Generic);
- Metal & Corrosion (Generic);
- Quality & Safety: Audit & Certification Activities, Technical Specs & Standards Definitions;
- Environment & Geodyn: Waste Management;
- Specialist Knowledge: Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity;
- Organisation Processes: Contracting Strategy, Contract Management;
- Compliance: Health, Safety, Environment, Quality;
- Plant Design: Contractor’s Documentation;
- Construction & Installation: Integration Testing;
- Project Management: Project Feasibility, Project Planning, Data Books, Oper. & Decom. Manual, Close-Out Report Preparation, Cost control – Budgeting.
Required Personal Capabilities:
- Problem solving;
- Decision making;
- Excellence Orientation.
Training and Courses:
- Management skills basic course;
- HSE advanced course;
- Offshore survival course;
- DLgs 624/96 course (preferred);
- DLgs 626/94 course (preferred);
- Project management basic course;
- Petroleum engineering.
- Permanent/ Rotational
- Secondary Level Technical Education;
- Engineering degree is desirable;
- Fluent knowledge of English;
- Intermediate knowledge of the local language is desirable;
- 7 years of Oil and Gas industry experience;
- 5 years of fabrication experience;
- 3 years of Subsea Production System project experience.