We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, works with PSL and other Support Functions on scope items to be bid and contracted for;
- Issues requests for quotations, agreements and Purchase Orders in SAP;
- Performs pricing analysis and reviews contractor qualifications for award recommendations;
- Issues contracts and master agreements for various services or materials;
- Clears Goods Receipt/Invoice Receipt issues on Purchase Orders;
- May lead in the development of less experienced Procurement Contract Specialists;
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in an applicable discipline and a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite jobs.halliburton.com.