Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
The Aker Solutions’ Subsea team based in Luanda, is an innovative, dynamic and highly competent team that provides advanced subsea systems and services for use in water depths down to 2000 meters. We are now looking for creative and talented candidates who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Angolan market.
Create / review package design in changes or improvements and monitor the implementation plan.
- Participate in research teams to analyze facilities or equipment and make the applicable recommendation.
- Support the operations and base support functions departments whenever necessary.
- Work with suppliers to solve problems, make updates, or implement technologies. Follow-up vendors closely to meet Client requirements.
- Write reports, letters or technical documentation and address confidential matters.
- Travel offshore as required, to trouble shoot and assist in maintaining/updating central control system or at critical upgrades or production stops.
- Assist supply chain activities required by project.
- Assist with maintaining controls spares for project, as well as maintaining inventories of capital project equipment. Remain conversant on equipment status, location, and availability.
- Represent Aker Solutions Angola in a professional manner. Regularly liaise with the Client Field Operations Group for Blocks 17 & 32 and remain up-to-date on activities offshore.
- Maintain a commercial awareness and exploit opportunities to satisfy Client requirements.
- Fault find and analyze problems affecting facility operations/control systems.
- University degree in an engineering science to Bachelor’s level (BSc). Preference to Master of Science (MSc) in relevant controls disciplines.
- 5 to 7 years’ work experience, familiar with offshore production operations. Preference given to candidates with a strong network at Aker Solutions Controls Centre of Excellence.
- Offshore experience, work as a software / System Engineer, and Control Module Assembly & Test Engineer are considered advantages
- Work language is English. Fluency in English, written and oral communications is mandatory.
- High-level IT skills. Knowledge of SAP as an ERP required.
- Good knowledge of customer service and support practices and services.
- Very good knowledge of occupational health and safety.
- Very good knowledge of SCM, MCM, SRM, FCM, DIU, CITV functions, controls and program logic.
- Knowledge of Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Knowledge of emergency shut-down (ESD) systems
- Knowledge of industrial processes and design.
- Knowledge of economic principles and calculation methods.
- Knowledge of industry codes, standards and specifications.
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Good work/life balance;
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite careers.peopleclick.eu.com.