Job profile summary:
The Team Assistant will report to SRT Team Leader and will provide the Administration and Technical support to the SRT team and the Personal Assistance to the Head of Country.
This position plays a key role for the business by providing confidential and superior-quality administrative and technical support for the team and to the Head of Country, to ensure an effective and coordinated interaction with ANPG and other Stakeholders.
Roles and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Plan, organise and prioritise own work daily to meet deadlines set by the team;
- Provide administrative clearing house for submissions to and from ANPG, including interpretation services if required;
- Organize the SRT trackers for Incoming and Outgoing letters from and to the ANPG and MIREMPET;
- Organize and give personal administration support to the Head of Country agenda;
- Daily agenda organization;
- Arrange/Organize travel and accommodation;
- Fill expenses reports;
- Ensure all events/meetings with ANPG and any Governmental official are registered in advance into G&E system;
- Handling backbone system i.e. shopping carts and purchase orders for the team;
- Ensure team expenses are cleared out into Concur;
- Input information to departmental systems in order to maintain departmental records and facilitate access to and retrieval of information e.g. keep record of leave and absences;
- Providing visitors support; includes phone set-up, car booking, room booking, etc;
- Co-ordinate arrangements for meetings, conferences, manage and co-ordinate diaries, book relevant facilities and equipment and co-ordinate travel and accommodation arrangements;
- HSE support – participate as floor wardens, have appropriate training (e.g First Aid) ISIS and [email protected] entry;
- Handling ALL information of a confidential nature.
Essential Job requirement:
- High school or Relevant University degree;
- Proven record of administrative experience;
- Domain on the English and Portuguese languages;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with different people in the organization.
- Self organized and proactive.
- Angolan nationality
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world’s ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
BP is one of the world’s leading international oil and gas companies. Through our work we provide customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, lubricants to keep engines moving, and the petrochemicals products used to make everyday items as diverse as paints, clothes and packaging. Our objective is to create value for shareholders and supplies of energy for the world in a safe and responsible way. We strive to be a safety leader in our industry, a world-class operator, a responsible corporate citizen and a good employer.
Our Upstream segment is responsible for our activities in oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, and midstream transportation, storage and processing.
At the same time, we’re investing in the talents of the 20,000 people who work to make these activities a reality.